This Online Personal Protective Equipment PPE Course will guide you through all aspects of PPE, from Upper and Lower Body Protection, to respirators and head protection. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. This course is required by many industries and you should check with your employer to see whether or not you need PPE Training.
After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.
Course Running Time: 1 hour
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- How Personal Protective Equipment is used in the workplace
- How to properly use all types of PPE
- CSA Safety standards in relation to PPE
- How to maintain your PPE
Key Points on PPE:
- PPE stands for Personal Protective Equipment
- PPE is primarily concerned with detailing individual protective gear and how they are used
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site training employees will achieve OHS compliance