This Online Bloodborne Pathogens Course will guide you through all aspects of bloodborne pathogens, from types of diseases, to protective measures. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. The course has been designed to meet and exceed Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines, so by completing this course you can improve your knowledge of an often overlooked part of workplace safety.
After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.
Course Running Time: 1 hour
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- What is HIV/AIDS & Hepatitis B & C
- How can you be exposed to Bloodborne Pathogens
- Worker and Employer responsibilities
- Preventing Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safe work procedures
Key Points on Bloodborne Pathogens:
- Bloodborne Pathogens are any diseases transmitted through contact with infected blood
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking this online training course employees will achieve OHS compliance